With the right training and enthusiasm, social media in the work place can be a positive thing. However we highly recommend a business assessment to gauge whether or not you should implement a social media policy within your company.
Here are a few questions to help decide whether or not social media is a useful platform for you:
1. Do you have trust worth employees?
2. Are you in retail or sell a specific product?
3. Are your employees already competent in social media skills?
4. Is social media currently used in your field?
5. Do you have the time and resources to manage your employees social media use?
If the answer is YES, contact us for a quote on a social media workshop.